Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fourth of July ~ Take 2

This is the inside of Bret and Tanya's barn...pretty nice, huh? This Kansas girl has never seen another barn quite like this!! We played games...
The Meacham side of the family. Grandma Beth is 92 years old...doesn't she look beautiful??
Larry, Tanya, and Mom...Tanya is standing on her tippy toes...don't let her fool you!
Yummy cupcakes. I have been making a lot of cupcakes lately, they're cute, easy, and everyone likes them!
The view of the barn from the house. This is all of their property. You can see Larry and Kyle in the left bottom corner playing horseshoes. Kyle had to play with his left arm...and I think he still won!!
My favorite girl and my favorite doggy!!! God Bless my Family and God Bless America. We are grateful for the soldiers who work day and night to protect us.

No comments: