Sunday, October 23, 2011

Social Distortion!!

Nathan went to his first "BIG" concert last night...to see Social Distortion, which is Kyle's favorite band. Darrell loves music, so he did not mind taking the boys to the show!!

They looked SO CUTE...I bet the girls there were trying to get their numbers!! They had a great time and arrived home after midnight! I'm so happy that Darrell has passed on his love of music to our boys! What did I do last night? Went to the market and did laundry...party animal!


I know I've neglected my blog for the past couple of months, when life gets busy something has to give and unfortunately...it's usually my blog and my gardening! I'm going to try harder to update on a regular basis...

My signature "shoe shot"...hope all is well with all of us. Happy Sunday...off to a baseball game!!

No comments: