Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy 90th Birthday Granny!!!

We just returned from the BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY EVER!!! My Granny Kruse turned 90 years old. She is the most beautiful, kind, non-judgemental, inspirational person that I know!! God surely blessed our entire family with her as our Grandmother and Great-Grandmother!! Nathan and I stayed for an extended time and Darrell and Kyle just flew in for the party!
ALL of her children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren were in attendance. I believe we were from 5 or 6 different states. The above picture is grandkids and great-grandkids. There were about 80 people there to love and celebrate her 90 years!!! We adore and cherish you, Granny!! Happy Birthday...and many more!!
*Please pray for my Granny as she fell and broke her femur the week after her party and she is having surgery today to repair the bone.

No comments: