Monday, November 10, 2008

FISH in the Crock-Pot!??!

Yes, I cooked fish in the Crock-Pot! It was yummy and easy...what more could you ask for? You wrap each fillet (I chose Tilapia) topped with the "mixture" in foil. Put it in the Crock-Pot, on high, for about 4 hours.
It turned out perfect. I made it once before and it was also perfect. The recipe is from the blog at the right called "A Year of Crock-Potting". She has tons of other great recipes. I've tried several, but this one was the best.
Of course, Nathan has a Peanut Butter sandwich. I won't even go there...
Kyle is acting like a pain in the rear. He is tired of me always taking pictures. He really did like the fish, he ate 2 fillets.
My dear Husband also being a pain in the butt! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. SO...try the fish and let me know if you like it...

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Well, we tried the leftovers and it's delicious!! Fortunately for Larry and I, the Groff's don't like to eat leftovers (what???) -- so, quite often I get a call from Dana to stop by the house and pick up the prior day's leftovers for our dinner! We love it; we get a great meal and no mess in my kitchen! Thanks Dana!

Li loves David said...

Ooh, fish in the crockpot! I have to try that! Thanks for passing on the idea... :)