Thursday, January 15, 2009

A New Crock-Pot


Look what I got for Christmas from Mom and Larry...a brand new, stainless steal, programmable, with a "warm" setting, including a matching Little Dipper and spoon, super fancy CROCK-POT!! I use my Crock-Pot (I now own 5...of different sizes) at least once a week, usually on Wed or Thurs when I don't have to work, it makes our schedule a little less hectic. Thanks Mom and Larry for the great Christmas gift...tonight I'm making White Chicken Chili...it smells so good in my house.

3 comments:

Grammy said...

I'll stop by tomorrow for the left-overs -- yippee!!!

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

That is the "lexus" of crockpots!!!!!!!!!!! I am jealous---would match our NC kitchen great---but I would settle for the recipe!!!

Always here and thinking of ya'll...Barbie

LindaMac said...

I have the same model and love it, I wish you many crocks of delicious food!!! Also, I found "crockpot liners" at Walmart, you put them in the pot before the ingredients (of course), cook as usual and presto ! Minimal cleanup!! What could be better?
Love your blog spot too! Hugs, LindaMac