Thursday, September 25, 2008

Homework Time


Luckily my boys USUALLY do their homework without much fuss. I hear parents talking about spending hours at the table with crying kids trying to get homework completed...we haven't really experienced that. Nathan usually spends 30 or so minutes, often at Gayle's (his unbelievably awesome babysitter whom we adore) house on my work days, right after school when I pick him up, or at 7:00 p.m. It is his choice depending on how he feels and his schedule for the afternoon. Kyle has way more homework, of course, and pretty much does it on his own. He asks me to proof-read papers periodically, but he mostly takes care of himself. As long as he's getting good grades, which he does, I just let him do his thing. He has really hard classes this year, so he's already had a couple of late nights of studying and finishing projects.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Just look into those baby blues!! The boys really are good about doing homework - guess they get their good habits from their Grammy!!