Thursday, September 11, 2008

Shana and William




You know how you don't know how much you miss someone until you see them again after a long period of time. Well, I missed Shana SO MUCH... we could almost read each other's minds in elementary, Jr. and High School. We were together most of the time. I thought after 17 or so years that I would not feel like I knew her as well as I used too. It was so weird, the second I saw her, it was like I just seen her yesterday! We sat at dinner for 3+ hours and did not have a second of silence. Her husband William is exactly the type of person I hoped she would find, a genuine person with a GREAT personality, just like Shana. They are hysterical. I laughed until I cried. We talked about so much "stuff" that I am still processing it. Actually, the motto of the night was "what is talked about at the dinner table, stays at the dinner table!!!"

Thanks Shana and William for one of the best dinners we've had in a long time. It was very generous of you to buy our dinner. Remember, it's our turn next time!! PLEASE come and visit us soon. Love you guys!!

No comments: