Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

This year I am feeling very thankful for such a supportive and cute husband! He always believes in me, even if I don't believe in myself!

I am also feeling thankful for those Mommy's who have kids fighting for our freedom overseas!! What a sacrifice to make for our safety and the safety of our country!

These boys make my life shine and I love them so much...

They'll never know what I'd do to protect them...I do everything in my power to keep them safe, warm, fed, and happy! That's a lot of pressure for a Mommy...even when your "babies" are 12 and 18 years old!!

Kyle taught Nathan how to dive...I LOVE watching my boys interact and learn from each other. Thanks for this beautiful day, we have family coming over later to celebrate with us!!

No comments: