Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine Exchange


Nathan had his Valentine exchange today at school. I remember Valentine's Day as a kid...actually my first day of school in California (in 5th grade) was on Valentine's Day. My Mom didn't realize this when she sent us to school. Well, we had no Valentine's to give and did not receive any...not a great start at a new school in a new State, but we got over it eventually.
Happy Valentine's Day to you. Tomorrow I'll try to show pictures of my Valentine mantle.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I remember you coming into school at Monroe but don't remember it being Valentines... Love Kris

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grammy said...

So sorry -- :(

Grammy said...

Wow -- looks like Nathan hit Valentine candy pay dirt!!!!