Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cruise Ship Tragedy!!

So...here's the story. When we were in line to go through security, which is not an easy task, I dropped my "good" camera. It landed lens first on the concrete floor. Needless to say, I was sick over it because this was BEFORE we even stepped foot on the ship. It was so loud when it landed, the sound of shattering glass could easily be heard throughout the entire line. There was a spontaneous groan that sounded from everyone around us. Luckily, I had grabbed my "little" camera and had back-up, but it was not a good way to start a vacation. I know my dear friend JILL can relate to this...do you feel for me??
By the way, I did try to have it repaired in Catalina and Ensenada, but they did not have one camera shop on Catalina Island, and none near the pier in Ensenada. It's on my "TO-DO" list...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: