Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Prayer for Dwight

This photos is Nathan with his friend Dwight. They have been friends since pre-school, and they have a very special bond...I can't really explain it, but it is very obvious. Darrell and I adore his parents, and our families spend a lot of time together. Today, as I write this, Dwight is in surgery. He is having a MAJOR surgery on his leg, so he can walk better. Please keep him in your prayers today. It is very scarey for "Little Dwight" and a hugely emotional process for his parents, Dwight and Diane. I cannot even imagine what they are going through, I was a complete mess when my "babies" had their tonsils and wisdom teeth out.


Dear God,

Please watch over Little Dwight during this time. Hold him tightly in your hands as his doctors perform this surgery. Be with him and his parents during his recovery, give them strength and peace. Please give the doctors wisdom and guidance.

Thank you Dear Lord.

No comments: