Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall Is In The Air...






I LOVE FALL!! The weather cools down (although it is about 95 degrees today), the kids are back into the routine of school, and I get to decorate with gorgeous colors! The past 2 days I have been arranging and re-arranging all of my Fall and Halloween stuff. Most of it will stay up until after Thanksgiving, I will put away all the Jack-O-Lantern and get out the turkeys and pilgrims. By the way, I do have a ton of Fall decorations, many of them were gifts from my dear friend Barbie. She is moving back to CA from North Carolina...we are so happy!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Fun...Fun...Fun! I'm boring and do absolutely nothing for the holiday!

Grammy said...

Looks great Dana!! I put out my flower pot jack-o-lantern that you made for me and a few other pumpkins! My decorating is complete -- took me 30 seconds!!