Friday, April 9, 2010

San Diego Zoo

Yesterday we went to the San Diego Zoo and had a great day. The weather was perfect and the zoo was mobbed with people, but we didn't care. We took our time and read about all the animals and stayed most of the day.
The flamingoes are always one of my favorites...although they stink really bad!
My "monkeys" waiting for me...aren't they cute??!
Trying to take a self-portrait of Nathan and I and the guy behind us decided to add to the photo. Weirdo!
Skinny polar bear...
The meerkats are very interesting...the second after I took this photo they all ran underground.
HUGE ELEPHANTS!
Checking out the monkeys...Nathan loves to watch the monkeys!
Inside the Aviary, a beautiful bird just looking at us!
My favorite of the day...The mama and baby Panda Bears were so gorgeous sleeping beside each other. Amazing to think these animals are almost extinct and the next generations may not be able to see them...

1 comment:

Kristin said...

and you didn't invite us we have passes so when ever you are ready to go again we are there...