Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

We had a fun Easter Day at our house. We invited our cousin Diane and her new husband Larry. We loved having them over...and hope they'll be spending a lot of time at our house in the future.
The Newbry family was also here. They are more like family than friends.
Here's Kelly...I know she is not going to like this picture, but it was the only photo of the "food line." We had glazed ham, baked turkey, baked beans, quiche, homemade macaroni and cheese, potato salad, and rolls. It was YUMMY...if I do say so myself!
The "kids" sat outside. It was a beautiful day despite the earthquake...ah, ya an earthquake on Easter Sunday. Scarey...I bet my friend Jill is happy she didn't come to visit for Spring Break!
Darrell, Diane, and Larry...
Grampy (aka Larry) and Maggi were here, but my Mom was in Kansas. We missed you Mom, but I'm sure you had fun visiting Granny and all of your sisters!
Kelly, Jeannie (Betty's friend), Larry, Maggi, Betty (my Mother-In-Law), and Doug. I'm so happy we had so many people that we loved here at our house...Happy Easter.

No comments: