Wednesday, August 10, 2011

20 Year Anniversary!!

Dear Darrell,

20 years ago today was one of the best days of my life, it was the day that I became Mrs. Darrell Groff and my life was forever changed! You have been beside me for the past 20 years through so much joy and as I have gone through some challenges; you always encouraged me to do things I thought were not possible. We have had some of the best times and so much laughter! You believed in me when I didn't believe in myself and for that I am so thankful.

Thanks also for giving me 2 beautiful boys and letting me live my lifelong dream of being their Mommy! Thanks for working so hard so that I could stay home with them or work part-time. Thanks for being an awesome Daddy and for loving them so deeply and being there always for the both of them. Thanks for spending ENDLESS hours on the baseball field! They certainly did get an AWESOME Daddy!

I know our next 20 years will be filled with laughter and tears, joys and heartache, and feast and famine, but one things for sure...we will be together! And together, we can do anything! YOU'RE THE BEST AND I AM ONE LUCKY (or blessed) GIRL!

With my WHOLE HEART,
Dana

No comments: