Monday, August 8, 2011

20 Years of Marriage!

Darrell and I went to Palm Springs to celebrate our 20th Anniversary! We had such a relaxing and perfect time, except I could have used another day or so!


Fruit, crackers, and cheese platters waiting for us!

We bumped into Sonny Bono...don't know why Darrell decided to put his hand on Sonny's knee!?!

Barbequed Chicken Quesadilla...really delicious!

Darrell had Fajitas...delish! Can't believe we've been married 20 years!!

Yes, he went for a run in the 100+ degree weather...I slept in!

We stayed at a great little Inn, we were the ONLY ones at the pool. It was magnificent!! No kids were allowed as guests...darn it!!


Sherman's Deli and Bakery...a Palm Springs favorite!


The bar at our Hotel...a flashback from the 80's...weird!

Me and my HONEY!!

Shoe shot...in the elevator before dinner!

At Tommy Bahama, my all-time favorite appetizer! Goat cheese encrusted with macadamia nuts and mango relish. Oh. My. Gosh. I want another one right NOW!!


We had such a great time...I love my husband!

No comments: