Monday, August 22, 2011

We went Zip Lining!!!

Grammy went Zip Lining??!!

AND...I went rock climing?!

YES WE DID!!! And we made MEMORIES!!

For the past 8 days we were on a cruise to Cabo San Lucas and Puerta Vallarta! We had an awesome time...we took a family trip Zip Lining through the Sierra Madre Mountains!! It was exhausting, breath-taking, hot, humid, and the thrill of a lifetime!! The above picture is me flying over the canyons!!



Nathan did so great, he had NO FEAR...he kept up with all of the adults and went MUCH faster than me!!

Nathan repelling down a cliff with ease! I did not try this, I was too scared! Kyle loves this type of adventure and he got a great workout! It was SO hot and HUMID, that we were all soaked with sweat!


Kyle repelling down the cliff...crazy!

The guides all loved Nathan, he was such a trooper to try anything!!

Darrell zip-lining...


Nathan on the suspension bridge over rushing water!

Kyle loving every minute...

Nathan also having a blast!

Rock climbing was scarey and the rock was so hot!

Darrell posing for the camera!

Yes, this is me flying through the air scared out of my mind!

My Mom flying over the creek, she did NOT want to do this, but we talked her into it. I think she ended up having fun!!

No comments: