Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Crawly Thing


Around 7:30a.m.~ My dear friend Jill likes to post pictures of buggy crawly critters, so I saw this when I was watering my flowers this morning and had to post it for her!! It was really small, less than an inch long. What could it be? Does it bite? Is it bad that Molly wanted to eat it?
UPDATE 9:40a.m.~ Nathan was in the pool so I was pulling weeds and watering and cleaning the patio and we saw: 2 mice, a dozen orange butterflies, a blue dragonfly, thousands of maggots (I sprayed them, but they're not dying!Totally gross!!), lots of ants, 2 coccoons, all sizes of lizards, some rollie pollies, and a centipede. I think this heat is bringing everything out...Did you know I HATE mice and maggots! I can handle the other stuff...

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Looks like a full meal for Molly ---

Jill said...

A regular animal kingdom back there...I'll sick Memaw on the bug she finally figured out my butterfly!